Networked Access Controllers
mcs pro is partnered with the leading edge IP access control solution to ensure the highest level of controlled security for our clients. The control unit connects to the central server using an RJ45 plug into a standard TCP/IP Ethernet network. This greatly increases the flexibility of installation options on sites that have LAN/WAN networks.
Paxton is easily configurable to work with wide range of 3rd party reader types. Which makes it possible to upgrade existing systems.
The controller comprises of the following:
- Built-in 100 Mbps Ethernet socket
- Two controlled voltage free relays
- Two reader ports (12v)
- One Intruder Alarm port and relay
- RS485 data line connector
- Switchable termination resistors with LED
- Temper Input
- Exit button terminal
- PSU input terminal
- Door contact input
- Diagnostic LED next to the function concerned